- Whip up a tactical press ad with accompanying online banners for your client based on any current news story.
- Get the client’s sign-off and email the ad to Soomeya Moosa at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11am.
- If chosen by the editor, we’ll run the ad the following day in print with online banner support for 18 hours on TimesLIVE.co.za worth R 97 000.
- Fastest build of the Loerie in Agency activation gets a box of full bodied wine
- Times Creative Challenge overall winner as decided by TMG will be awarded R10 000 worth of shopping vouchers for the team that created the ad
- Winner of the Loerie Tactical use of print category will be awarded a print Campaign for 2016 worth R160 000 and of course a Loerie
- Winner of the Loerie Digital category will be awarded a digital Campaign for TMG digital 2016 worth R100 000 and of course a Loerie
- Entries will be sent to The Times directly for publication.
- If your press and digital ads are selected and published in The Times and on TimesLIVE, they will be eligible for a complimentary entry into the Press and Digital Ad categories of the 2015 Loeries Awards.
- The Times will supply each agency with an eligible entry voucher number for their Loeries Awards entry.
- It is solely the agency’s responsibility to enter the work using the entry voucher number supplied. Any courier and/or presentation costs are for the agency’s own account. No 3rd party submission will be accepted.
- Full page 39x8 col (390mm x 261mm).
- All material must be supplied as a high-res print-ready CMYK PDF.
- Please note that smaller ads will also be accepted.
ONline banner Specifications
- 728x90 pixels, 300x600 pixels or 300x250 pixels.
- Standard Media (jpg, gif). Rich Media (flash, html5) to be hosted by 3rd party. (If the client supplies the 728x90 pixel banner AND a 300x600/300x250 pixel option, the creative will run as a roadblock on TimesLIVE.co.za).
- Must be less than 39kb. Animation to loop three times only.